Celebrating this beautiful union at the Crown Towers Perth with the ceremony at Penrhos Chapel, Irene and Justin’s wedding was bursting with elegance and sophistication.
With the Bride Irene working in both Sydney and Darwin throughout the planning process, Zoom meetings and communication were key in ensuring we were able to bring their vision to life on their special day.
Covid almost ruined our plans, but amazingly we were lucky with important guests and the Bride arriving just in time to quarantine and then attend the wedding with only days to spare.
Even with obstacles and challenges being thrown at the Confetti & Co team in the lead-up, Irene and Justin received nothing short of absolute perfection.
Have a look at just some of the amazing images captured over the day thanks to Stefanie Buma Weddings.
With special thanks to our suppliers
- Confetti and Co Events – Wedding planner
- Creations by Kassy – Beauty
- Takes the Cake – Cake
- Pedaling Beans Coffee – Catering
- Chicho Gelato – Catering
- Reverend Claire Pickering – Celebrant
- The Tailored Table – Decor
- Beautiful by Design Event Hire – Decor
- Event Artillery – Decor
- OMG Events – Decor
- Jessica Khoo – Entertainment
- Cassandra Anderson Illustrations – Entertainment
- Monty Cotton – Entertainment
- Rose and Bud – Florals
- Stefanie Buma Weddings – Photography
- Lala Design – Stationery
- AV Partners – Venue
- Crown Towers – Venue
- Oikos Studio – Videography