There are some couples that we just know we will miss after the ‘big day’ is over and Nic and Darren is that couple! So easy going and relaxed throughout the whole planning process, and really gave us a wonderful brief to work with and just let us do our thing :). Our favourite type of of wedding is one at a blank canvass wedding venue, in a marquee, at a beautiful location, and this is exactly what we did!
As you can see from these pics, it was the most magical day, full of fun, food, love and a hell of a lot of dancing. Seriously the dancefloor was full and pumping non stop ALL NIGHT!
Here is a list of the suppliers that made it all happen!
- Lake Nenia – Venue
- Tessa Kit Photography
- Vintage Letters – Light Up Letters
- The Event Mill – Marquee/Furniture
- Lala Design – Stationery/Signage
- Jasmine HMUA – Hair/Makeup
- Shannon Fleming – Celebrant
- Complete DJ – CJ
- Lani Melrose – Musician
- Beans and Bunches – Florist
- Kombi Keg – Bar
- Outkast Hire – Furniture
- Eat No Evil – Catering
- Swift Hound FIlms – Videography
- Confetti and Co Events -Wedding Planner