Wedding Planning and Management
Wedding Planning and Management is our most popular and premium service. Its purpose is to ensure that you are able to relax and enjoy every experience of the wedding planning process AND create an elegant and beautiful wedding for you and your family.
This package is designed for busy couples who require complete wedding planning management. You will be allocated a dedicated and experienced Wedding Planner who will work with you to determine the design, style and vision of the wedding day and match the perfect suppliers to your personal style and needs.
Your wedding budget and priorities will be established at the beginning by our experts and you will have detailed schedules and reports created to keep you informed of the planning progress. We do this using our exclusive wedding planning program that you will have online access to.
We will help you to SAVE money! We have amazing contacts and strong vendor relationships, but most important of all we have experience. We know what works, we know how to get the best deals and we will keep you within your budget.
Our team of expert stylists will develop the style and décor in consultation with you. We provide style mood boards, floor plans and access to our design studio to develop a unique and beautiful concept for your wedding. We then go ahead and coordinate and manage this aspect for you.
Yes this package covers everything. All aspects of the wedding will be thoughtfully taken care of, inclusive of:
- Venue sourcing
- Supplier and vendor sourcing
- Complete styling and design
- Budget management
- Logistical management
- Research, contract management and booking of ALL wedding suppliers required
- Wedding invitation and on the day stationery management
- Guest list management
We will do all of the hard work and research, so that you can have the joy of still being involved in all of the wedding choices.
We are focused on attention to detail and will create customised Confetti & Co schedules, timelines and itineraries to ensure the management of your wedding is in complete control and suppliers, bridal party and family members are fully informed and on the same page.
You will have unlimited meetings with the wedding planning team. Plus by booking this package you will work exclusively with directors and lead planners Sarah & Holly.
Your Wedding Planner will be your personal wedding assistant and will be there by your side throughout the whole process making it fun, relaxed and stress free and ensuring every detail is planned to perfection.
An overview of ‘what you get’ in this service is listed below:
- Complete wedding planning, scheduling, research and booking of all aspects of your wedding
- Budget management
- Styling, floorplans and complete wedding and reception design
- Access to our online planning platform
- Two dedicated wedding planners – and you will work with Holly & Sarah
- Unlimited meetings, phone and email contact
- Rehearsal attendance and coordination
- 12 hours of coordination and management on the day of your wedding
Below is an example of the types of tasks that we do for you on the actual wedding day:
Prior to the Ceremony:
- Attend to the Bridal Party as required – unless otherwise advised, the Wedding Planner will phone you on the day to ensure that everything is running smoothly and required items are being delivered, and required vendors are arriving (e.g. photographer, florist). Should there be any issues on the day, the Wedding Planner should be contacted immediately so that a solution can be identified.
The Ceremony & Immediately After:
- Coordinate all vendors and suppliers on wedding day to ensure delivery, arrival and set up on time – provide support to vendors and suppliers when required.
- Coordinate transport for the bridal party.
- Oversee the design and setup of the ceremony venue.
- Pack up of ceremony venue, ensuring venue is left clean.
- Coordinate and oversee receiving and seating of guests at the ceremony.
- Assemble bridal party for the processional and recessional.
- Manage legal wedding requirements.
- Collect marriage certificate, guest book, candles, programs and anything left behind after the ceremony.
- Attend photo-taking after ceremony and coordinate with photographer if required – please note that this is generally not a requirement as most photographers are experienced in their role and don’t need extra assistance. However we often called upon to assist gathering family members at the ceremony for family photos as this can be a time consuming process.
The Wedding Reception
- Set up and arrange pack up the reception.
- Oversee the design and setup of the event.
- Oversee and coordinate with all vendors and suppliers (inclusive of venue staff, caterers, musicians, MC, photographers) to ensure arrival, setup, delivery on time and as per requirements.
- Coordinate the grand entrance of Bridal Party.
- Coordinate and oversee receiving and seating guests at the reception.
- Oversee the running of the event in consultation with the MC, as per the schedule/timeline developed.
- Provide support and advice to guests who are involved in speeches or special events during the evening and provide them with reminders throughout the evening so that they are prepared.
- Assist venue staff in the pack up of the reception including table centerpieces. The client is required to identify a location for storing of any décor items that are to be collected from the venue. Should the venue not allow items to be stored overnight, the client must identify a designated person to provide items to on the night.
- Collect all wedding gifts and cash received at reception and organise pack into your car, accommodation or to designated person at the end of the night.
- We will also bring our wedding emergency kit for peace of mind.
Destination Wedding Planning – $POA
Confetti & Co have planned destination weddings in the south of WA, Broome, Santorini-Greece and Bali. This package includes everything in the above Ultimate Package, plus assisting with your accommodation and travel needs.